The role of race in patient preferences for treatment in rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 411–412, 15 April 2009
How to Cite
Barton, J. L. (2009), The role of race in patient preferences for treatment in rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 61: 411–412. doi: 10.1002/art.24457
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2009
- Physician Scientist Development Award from the American College of Rheumatology Research and Education Foundation
- Rosalind Russell Medical Research Center for Arthritis
- University of California, San Francisco
- 6Preferences, disparities, and the authenticity of patient choices. J Rheumatol Suppl 2003; 68: 12–4..
- 7SmedleyBD, StithAY, NelsonAR, editors. Unequal treatment: confronting racial and ethnic disparities in health care. Washington, DC: Institute of Medicine; 2003.
- 12Rheumatology care: involvement in medical decisions, received information, satisfaction with care, and unmet health care needs in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 55: 394–401., , , , , .