Dr. Ciurea has received speaking fees (less than $10,000 each) from Enex, Roche, Wyeth, and Abbott.
Special Articles: Biologic Agents in the Treatment of Rheumatic Diseases-The First Decade
Comparison of drug retention rates and causes of drug discontinuation between anti–tumor necrosis factor agents in rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 560–568, 15 May 2009
How to Cite
Pan, S. M. D., Dehler, S., Ciurea, A., Ziswiler, H.-R., Gabay, C. and Finckh, A. (2009), Comparison of drug retention rates and causes of drug discontinuation between anti–tumor necrosis factor agents in rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 61: 560–568. doi: 10.1002/art.24463
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2008
- Swiss Health authorities
- Swiss Academy for Medical Sciences
- J. L. Warnery Foundation
- Swiss Society of Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Swiss Clinical Quality Management Foundation
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 320000-107592
- Geneva University
- 11British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register Control Centre Consortium, , et al, on behalf of the British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register. Rates of serious infection, including site-specific and bacterial intracellular infection, in rheumatoid arthritis patients receiving anti–tumor necrosis factor therapy: results from the British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 2368–76., , , ,
- 14Centocor. Infliximab (Remicade) prescribing information. URL: http://www.remicade.com/pdf/HCP_PPI.pdf.
- 15Abbott Laboratories. Adalimumab (Humira) prescribing information. URL: http://www.rxabbott.com/pdf/humira.pdf.
- 22Hypothesis testing: person-time data. In: Fundamentals of biostatistics. 5th ed. Pacific Grove (CA): Duxbury; 2000. p. 677–736..
- 23British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register. Outcomes after switching from one anti–tumor necrosis factor α agent to a second anti–tumor necrosis factor α agent in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: results from a large UK national cohort study. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 56: 13–20., , , , , for the
- 38The incidence and management of infusion reactions to infliximab: a large center experience. Am J Gastroenterol 2003; 98: 1315–24., , , , , , et al.Direct Link:
- 40Long term safety of infliximab. Can J Gastroenterol 2000; 14 Suppl C: 29–32C..