Dr. Cibere has received speaking fees from Amgen (less than $10,000) and investigator-initiated research grants from Centocor and Amgen (more than $10,000).
Association of biomarkers with pre–radiographically defined and radiographically defined knee osteoarthritis in a population-based study
Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 1372–1380, May 2009
How to Cite
Cibere, J., Zhang, H., Garnero, P., Poole, A. R., Lobanok, T., Saxne, T., Kraus, V. B., Way, A., Thorne, A., Wong, H., Singer, J., Kopec, J., Guermazi, A., Peterfy, C., Nicolaou, S., Munk, P. L. and Esdaile, J. M. (2009), Association of biomarkers with pre–radiographically defined and radiographically defined knee osteoarthritis in a population-based study. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 60: 1372–1380. doi: 10.1002/art.24473
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2007
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Arthritis Society of Canada
- Canadian Arthritis Network
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Clinician Scientist Award
- Academic Enhancement Fund/Departmental Scholar Award
- Department of Medicine
- University of British Columbia
- Arthritis Scholarship Research Award from the J. W. McConnell Family Foundation, Canada
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center. Grant Number: 2P60-AG-11268
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, NIH
- 1Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The burden of chronic diseases and their risk factors: national and state perspectives 2004. Atlanta: US Dept. of Health and Human Services; 2004. URL: www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/burdenbook2004.
- 10Association of higher levels of serum cartilage oligomeric matrix protein and N-telopeptide crosslinks with the development of radiographic hip osteoarthritis in elderly women. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 236–43., , , , , .
- 17Abnormalities of articular cartilage in the knee: analysis of available MR techniques. Radiology 1993; 187: 437–8., , , , , , et al.
- 30Utrecht Rheumatoid Arthritis Cohort Study group (SRU). Radiographic joint damage in rheumatoid arthritis is associated with differences in cartilage turnover and can be predicted by serum biomarkers: an evaluation from 1 to 4 years after diagnosis. Arthritis Res Ther 2006; 8: R31., , , , , , et al, and the
- 33A comparison of methods for measuring cartilage oligomeric protein (COMP) in human subjects with knee OA [abstract]. Osteoarthritis Cartilage 2007; 15 Suppl C: C81., , , , .