Dr. Li owns stock in Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Health Services Research
Long-term medical costs and resource utilization in systemic lupus erythematosus and lupus nephritis: A five-year analysis of a large medicaid population
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 755–763, 15 June 2009
How to Cite
Li, T., Carls, G. S., Panopalis, P., Wang, S., Gibson, T. B. and Goetzel, R. Z. (2009), Long-term medical costs and resource utilization in systemic lupus erythematosus and lupus nephritis: A five-year analysis of a large medicaid population. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 61: 755–763. doi: 10.1002/art.24545
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2008
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 16US Department of Health and Human Services. Medicaid at a glance 2005: a Medicaid information source. Baltimore: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; 2005.
- 22US Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics. Consumer price index news releases, January to December 2006. URL: www.bls.gov/schedule/archives/cpi_nr.htm#2006.
- 23Statistical analysis with missing data. New York: Wiley; 1987., .
- 26US Department of Health and Human Services. Medicare coverage of kidney dialysis and kidney transplant services. Baltimore: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; 2007.
- 27National Institutes of Health, US Renal Data System. USRDS 2007 annual data report: atlas of chronic kidney disease and end-stage renal disease in the United States. Bethesda (MD): National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases; 2007. URL: www.usrds.org/adr.htm.
- 28The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation. State health facts. 2008. URL: www.statehealthfacts.org.
- 29US Department of Health and Human Services. Medicaid Statistical Information System data. URL: www.cms.hhs.gov/MedicaidDataSourcesGenInfo/02_MSISData.asp.