Drs. Kastner and Aksentijevich hold a patent on the gene for familial Mediterranean fever, for which they receive royalties.
Familial mediterranean fever with a single MEFV mutation: Where is the second hit?
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 1851–1861, June 2009
How to Cite
Booty, M. G., Chae, J. J., Masters, S. L., Remmers, E. F., Barham, B., Le, J. M., Barron, K. S., Holland, S. M., Kastner, D. L. and Aksentijevich, I. (2009), Familial mediterranean fever with a single MEFV mutation: Where is the second hit?. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 60: 1851–1861. doi: 10.1002/art.24569
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2008
- Intramural Research program of the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases