Ms Marek-Yagel and Dr. Berkun contributed equally to this work.
Clinical disease among patients heterozygous for familial mediterranean fever†
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 1862–1866, June 2009
How to Cite
Marek-Yagel, D., Berkun, Y., Padeh, S., Abu, A., Reznik-Wolf, H., Livneh, A., Pras, M. and Pras, E. (2009), Clinical disease among patients heterozygous for familial mediterranean fever. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 60: 1862–1866. doi: 10.1002/art.24570
Presented by Ms Marek-Yagel in partial fulfillment of the requirements for a PhD degree, Tel Aviv University, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2008
- 11A severe autosomal-dominant periodic inflammatory disorder with renal AA amyloidosis and colchicine resistance associated to the MEFV H478Y variant in a Spanish kindred: an unusual familial Mediterranean fever phenotype or another MEFV-associated periodic inflammatory disorder? Am J Med Genet A 2004; 124A: 67–73., , , , , , et al.
- 12Familial Mediterranean fever. In: KlippelJH, DieppePA, editors. Rheumatology. 2nd ed. London: Mosby; 1997. p. 23.1–23.4., .