Dr. Lorig receives royalties (less than $10,000) from Bull Publications and De Cobo Press for materials in the Arthritis Tool Kit.
Mail-delivered arthritis self-management tool kit: A randomized trial and longitudinal followup†
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 867–875, 15 July 2009
How to Cite
Goeppinger, J., Lorig, K. R., Ritter, P. L., Mutatkar, S., Villa, F. and Gizlice, Z. (2009), Mail-delivered arthritis self-management tool kit: A randomized trial and longitudinal followup. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 61: 867–875. doi: 10.1002/art.24587
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00449474.
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2008
- Cooperative Agreement S3493 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 2Summary health statistics for US adults: National Health Interview Survey, 2006. Vital Health Stat 10 2007; 235: 1–153., .
- 9Patient education in arthritis: randomized controlled trial of a mail-delivered program. J Rheumatol 1997; 24: 1375–83., , .
- 13US Department of Health and Human Services. Healthy people 2010. URL: http://www.health.gov/healthypeople/.
- 14National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion. Healthy people 2010 arthritis objectives: midcourse review. URL: http://www.healthypeople.gov/data/midcourse/default.htm.
- 19The arthritis helpbook. 6th ed. Cambridge (MA): Da Capo; 2006., .
- 20Cómo convivir con sur artritis: una guia para una vida active y saludable. 2nd ed. Boulder (CO): Bull Publishing Company; 2006., , , .
- 24Health perceptions, energy/fatigue, and health distress measures. In: StewartAL, WareJE, editors. Measuring functioning and well being: the Medical Outcomes Study approach. Durham (NC): Duke University; 1992. p. 143–72., , .
- 26Outcome measures for health education and other health care interventions. Thousand Oaks (CA): Sage; 1996., , , , , .
- 29Stanford School of Medicine. Research instruments developed, adapted or used by the Stanford Patient Education Research Center. URL: http://patienteducation.stanford.edu/research/.
- 36SAS/STAT user 's guide: version 9.1. Cary (NC): SAS Institute; 2007.