Dr. Baron is the director and Dr. Taillefer is the research coordinator of the Canadian Scleroderma Research Group
Sociodemographic, disease, and symptom correlates of fatigue in systemic sclerosis: Evidence from a sample of 659 Canadian Scleroderma Research Group Registry patients
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 966–973, 15 July 2009
How to Cite
Thombs, B. D., Hudson, M., Bassel, M., Taillefer, S. S., Baron, M. and Canadian Scleroderma Research Ggroup (2009), Sociodemographic, disease, and symptom correlates of fatigue in systemic sclerosis: Evidence from a sample of 659 Canadian Scleroderma Research Group Registry patients. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 61: 966–973. doi: 10.1002/art.24614
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2008
- New Investigator awards from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Établissement de Jeunes Chercheurs awards from the Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Cure Scleroderma Foundation
- Scleroderma Society of Canada
- Ontario Arthritis Society
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
- 2What do rheumatologists do in their practices? [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 1998; 41: 337., .
- 20Self-report scales and procedures for assessing pain in adults. In: TurkDC, MelzackR, editors. Handbook of pain assessment. New York: Guilford; 2001. p. 15–34., .
- 25Assessing disability and quality of life in systemic sclerosis: construct validities of the Cochin Hand Function Scale, Health Assessment Questionnaire (HAQ), Systemic Sclerosis HAQ, and Medical Outcomes Study 36-Item Short Form health survey. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 57: 94–102., , , , , , et al.
- 28Scleroderma Lung Study Group. Correlation of the degree of dyspnea with health-related quality of life, functional abilities, and diffusing capacity for carbon monoxide in patients with systemic sclerosis and active alveolitis: results from the Scleroderma Lung Study. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 592–600., , , , , , et al, for the
- 31Effectiveness of non-pharmacological interventions for fatigue in adults with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, or systemic lupus erythematosus: a systematic review. J Adv Nurs 2006; 56: 617–35., , .
- 36The comparative effectiveness of tumor necrosis factor–blocking agents in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and patients with ankylosing spondylitis: a six-month, longitudinal, observational, multicenter study. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 2506–12., , , , , , et al.
- 38REFLEX Trial Group. Rituximab for rheumatoid arthritis refractory to anti–tumor necrosis factor therapy: results of a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase III trial evaluating primary efficacy and safety at twenty-four weeks. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 2793–806., , , , , , et al, for the