Joint Symptoms and Disorder
Association between the use of serotonin receptor 2A–blocking antidepressants and joint disorders
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 61, Issue 10, pages 1322–1327, 15 October 2009
How to Cite
Kling, A., Danell-Boman, M., Stenlund, H. and Dahlqvist, R. (2009), Association between the use of serotonin receptor 2A–blocking antidepressants and joint disorders. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 61: 1322–1327. doi: 10.1002/art.24673
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2008
- 1A six-month randomized, controlled, double-blind, dose-response comparison of intravenous pamidronate (60 mg versus 10 mg) in the treatment of nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug–refractory ankylosing spondylitis. Arthritis Rheum 2002; 46: 766–73., , , , , , et al.
- 10Network of the French Pharmacovigilance Centers. Tendinous disorders attributed to statins: a study on ninety-six spontaneous reports in the period 1990–2005 and review of the literature. Arthritis Rheum 2008; 59: 367–72., , , , , and the
- 11Uppsala Monitoring Centre. WHO programme for international drug monitoring. 2008. URL: http://www.who-umc.org/DynPage.aspx?id=13140&mn=1514#1.
- 13World Health Organization. International monitoring of adverse reactions to drugs: adverse reaction terminology. Uppsala (Sweden): WHO Collaborating Centre for International Drug Monitoring; 2003.
- 14Läkemedelsverkets Klassificeringssystem. Uppsala (Sweden): MPA; 2009.
- 15World Health Organization Collaborating Centre for Drug Statistics Methodology, Norwegian Institute of Public Health. About the ATC/DDD system. 2004. URL: http://www.whocc.no/atcddd/atcsystem.html.
- 16Uppsala Monitoring Centre. Reporting to the WHO database. 2009. URL: http://www.who-umc.org/DynPage.aspx?id=13140&mn=1514#6.