Dr. Furie has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000) from Human Genome Sciences.
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Novel evidence-based systemic lupus erythematosus responder index†
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 61, Issue 9, pages 1143–1151, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Furie, R. A., Petri, M. A., Wallace, D. J., Ginzler, E. M., Merrill, J. T., Stohl, W., Chatham, W. W., Strand, V., Weinstein, A., Chevrier, M. R., Zhong, Z. J. and Freimuth, W. W. (2009), Novel evidence-based systemic lupus erythematosus responder index. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 61: 1143–1151. doi: 10.1002/art.24698
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00071487.
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: M01-RR00043
- 4Food and Drug Administration. Guidance for industry systemic lupus erythematosus: developing drugs for treatment. 2005. URL: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Guidances/ucm072063.pdf.
- 30Mycophenolate mofetil and intravenous cyclophosphamide in the Aspreva lupus management study (ALMS): efficacy by racial group [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 56 Suppl: L13., , , , , , et al.
- 31Efficacy and safety of rituximab in patients with moderately to severely active systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE): results from the randomized, double blind phase II/III study EXPLORER [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2008; 58 Suppl: L12., , , , , , et al.
- 35Improvement in health-related quality of life in patients with SLE following sustained reductions in anti-dsDNA antibodies. Exp Rev Pharmacoeconomics Outcome Res 2005; 5: 317–26., .
- 37Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee of the American College of Rheumatology. Updating the American College of Rheumatology revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus [letter]. Arthritis Rheum 1997; 40: 1725., for the
- 43BILAG-2004 index for assessment of SLE disease activity is sensitive to change [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 56 Suppl: S226., , , , , , et al.
- 44American College of Rheumatology Ad Hoc Committee on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Response Criteria. The American College of Rheumatology response criteria for systemic lupus erythematosus clinical trials: measures of overall disease activity. Arthritis Rheum 2004; 50: 3418–26.
- 48Therapeutic responses reflecting a reduction in SELENA SLEDAI score are associated with a stabilization or improvement in health related quality of life (HRQOL) [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54 Suppl: S278., , , , , , et al.
- 50Progressive normalization of autoantibody, immunoglobulin, and complement levels over 2.5 years of belimumab (fully human monoclonal antibody to BLyS) therapy in systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) patients [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 56 Suppl: S210., , , , , , et al.