Dr. Cacoub has received honoraria from Roche and Servier (more than $10,000 each) and from AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Sanofi, Aventis, Gilead, and Schering-Plough (less than $10,000 each).
Efficacy and tolerability of rituximab with or without PEGylated interferon alfa-2b plus ribavirin in severe hepatitis C virus–related vasculitis: A long-term followup study of thirty-two patients
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 60, Issue 8, pages 2531–2540, August 2009
How to Cite
Terrier, B., Saadoun, D., Sène, D., Sellam, J., Pérard, L., Coppéré, B., Karras, A., Blanc, F., Buchler, M., Plaisier, E., Ghillani, P., Rosenzwajg, M. and Cacoub, P. (2009), Efficacy and tolerability of rituximab with or without PEGylated interferon alfa-2b plus ribavirin in severe hepatitis C virus–related vasculitis: A long-term followup study of thirty-two patients. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 60: 2531–2540. doi: 10.1002/art.24703
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2009
- 2Oligoclonal non-neoplastic B cell expansion is the key feature of type II mixed cryoglobulinemia: clinical and molecular findings do not support a bone marrow pathologic diagnosis of indolent B cell lymphoma. Arthritis Rheum 2000; 43: 94–102., , , , , , et al.
- 27Rituximab may complex with IgMκ mixed cryoglobulin and induce severe systemic reactions in patients with hepatitis C virus vasculitis [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2008; 58 Suppl 9: S445., , , , .