Drs. Huizinga and van der Helm-van Mil are inventors of a patented prediction rule for rheumatoid arthritis.
Value of anti–modified citrullinated vimentin and third-generation anti–cyclic citrullinated peptide compared with second-generation anti–cyclic citrullinated peptide and rheumatoid factor in predicting disease outcome in undifferentiated arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 60, Issue 8, pages 2232–2241, August 2009
How to Cite
van der Linden, M. P. M., van der Woude, D., Ioan-Facsinay, A., Levarht, E. W. N., Stoeken-Rijsbergen, G., Huizinga, T. W. J., Toes, R. E. M. and van der Helm-van Mil, A. H. M. (2009), Value of anti–modified citrullinated vimentin and third-generation anti–cyclic citrullinated peptide compared with second-generation anti–cyclic citrullinated peptide and rheumatoid factor in predicting disease outcome in undifferentiated arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 60: 2232–2241. doi: 10.1002/art.24716
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2008
- Dutch Organization for Scientific Research (AGIKO grant)
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (VIDI and VICI grants)
- Dutch Arthritis Foundation
- European Union Framework Programme 6 (AutoCure project grant)
- Framework Programme 7 (Masterswitch project). Grant Number: HEALTH-F2-2008-223404
- Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development
- Dutch Arthritis Association
- 9A comparative study of IgG second- and third-generation anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide (CCP) ELISAs and their combination with IgA third-generation CCP ELISA for the diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis. Clin Rheumatol 2008. E-pub ahead of print., , , , , .
- 20Antibodies against citrullinated vimentin in rheumatoid arthritis: higher sensitivity and extended prognostic value concerning future radiographic progression as compared with antibodies against cyclic citrullinated peptides. Arthritis Rheum 2008; 58: 36–45., , , , , , et al.