Dr. Eckstein has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Wyeth, Novo Nordisk, Synthes, and Novartis, and (more than $10,000 each) from Pfizer, Merck Serono, and Medtronic. Dr. Eckstein is CEO and co-owner of Chondrometrics, Ainring, Germany.
Magnetic resonance imaging-based cartilage loss in painful contralateral knees with and without radiographic joint space narrowing: Data from the osteoarthritis initiative
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 61, Issue 9, pages 1218–1225, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Eckstein, F., Benichou, O., Wirth, W., Nelson, D. R., Maschek, S., Hudelmaier, M., Kwoh, C. K., Guermazi, A. and Hunter, D. (2009), Magnetic resonance imaging-based cartilage loss in painful contralateral knees with and without radiographic joint space narrowing: Data from the osteoarthritis initiative. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 61: 1218–1225. doi: 10.1002/art.24791
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2009
- Osteoarthritis Initiative. Grant Numbers: N01-AR-2-2258, N01-AR-2-2259, N01-AR-2-2260, N01-AR-2-2261, N01-AR-2-2262
- Eli Lilly, Indianapolis, Indiana
- 18Quantitative assessment of cartilage status in osteoarthritis by quantitative magnetic resonance imaging: technical validation for use in analysis of cartilage volume and further morphologic parameters. Arthritis Rheum 2004; 50: 811–6., , , , .