Dr. McCune has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Genentech/Roche and Johnson & Johnson.
Contributions from the Field
Population-based lupus registries: Advancing our epidemiologic understanding†
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 61, Issue 10, pages 1462–1466, 15 October 2009
How to Cite
Sam Lim, S., Drenkard, C., McCune, W. J., Helmick, C. G., Gordon, C., DeGuire, P., Bayakly, R. and Somers, E. C. (2009), Population-based lupus registries: Advancing our epidemiologic understanding. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 61: 1462–1466. doi: 10.1002/art.24835
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official position of the CDC.
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2009
- CDC. Grant Numbers: Cooperative agreement CDC-RFA-DP08-806, Cooperative agreement PA03022
- Lupus Foundation of American