Dr. Braun has received honoraria for talks, advisory boards, and grants (less than $10,000 each) from Centocor, Schering-Plough, Wyeth, Amgen, Abbott, Roche, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis, Pfizer, and Merck Sharp & Dohme.
Improvement in hemoglobin levels in patients with ankylosing spondylitis treated with infliximab
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 1032–1036, 15 August 2009
How to Cite
Braun, J., van der Heijde, D., Doyle, M. K., Han, C., Deodhar, A., Inman, R., Vlam, K. d., Burmester, G. R., Van den Bosch, F., Xu, S., Visvanathan, S. and Rahman, M. U. (2009), Improvement in hemoglobin levels in patients with ankylosing spondylitis treated with infliximab. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 61: 1032–1036. doi: 10.1002/art.24865
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2008
- 7Immunohistological examination of open sacroiliac biopsies of patients with ankylosing spondylitis: detection of tumour necrosis factor α in two patients with early disease and transforming growth factor β in three more advanced cases. Ann Rheum Dis 2006; 65: 713–20., , , .
- 13Ankylosing Spondylitis Study for the Evaluation of Recombinant Infliximab Therapy Study Group. Efficacy and safety of infliximab in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: results of a randomized, placebo-controlled trial (ASSERT). Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 582–91., , , , , , et al, and the
- 14Major reduction in spinal inflammation in patients with ankylosing spondylitis after treatment with infliximab: results of a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled magnetic resonance imaging study. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 1646–52., , , , , , et al.