The opinions expressed by the authors are theirs alone and do not represent the opinions of supporting organizations. The developers and funders of the English Longitudinal Study of Ageing and the UK Data Archive do not bear any responsibility for the analyses or interpretations presented here.
Health Care Planning
Modeling the need for hip and knee replacement surgery. Part 1. A two-stage cross-cohort approach†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 61, Issue 12, pages 1657–1666, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Judge, A., Welton, N. J., Sandhu, J. and Ben-Shlomo, Y. (2009), Modeling the need for hip and knee replacement surgery. Part 1. A two-stage cross-cohort approach. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 61: 1657–1666. doi: 10.1002/art.24892
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2009
- Medical Research Council/Health Services Research Collaboration at the Department of Social Medicine, University of Bristol
- UK Medical Research Council
- National Coordinating Centre for Research Capacity Development Department of Health Public Health Initiative 2003
- The data are from the English Longitudinal Study of Ageing, which receives funding from the US National Institute on Aging
- Consortium of UK government departments coordinated by the Office for National Statistics
- Avon Survey of Health
- Department of Health
- South and West National Health Service Research and Development Directorate
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.