Dr. Cabalar has served on the Advisory Board of Bristol-Myers Squibb and has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from Amgen and Wyeth (less than $10,000 each).
Damage extent and predictors in adult and juvenile dermatomyositis and polymyositis as determined with the myositis damage index
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 60, Issue 11, pages 3425–3435, November 2009
How to Cite
Rider, L. G., Lachenbruch, P. A., Monroe, J. B., Ravelli, A., Cabalar, I., Feldman, B. M., Villalba, M. L., Myones, B. L., Pachman, L. M., Rennebohm, R. M., Reed, A. M. and Miller, F. W. (2009), Damage extent and predictors in adult and juvenile dermatomyositis and polymyositis as determined with the myositis damage index. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 60: 3425–3435. doi: 10.1002/art.24904
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2009
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), NIH
- Cure JM Foundation
- Arthritis Foundation
- NIH. Grant Number: NIAMS grant 1R-21-AR-048349-01
- 9Defining clinical improvement in adult and juvenile myositis. J Rheumatol 2003; 30: 603–17., , , , , , et al.
- 13A pilot study of the effect of methimazole, a drug that down-regulates MHC class I, on dermatomyositis and polymyositis [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2001; 44 Suppl 9: S353., , , , , , et al.
- 14Juvenile Dermatomyositis Disease Activity Collaborative Study Group. Development of validated disease activity and damage indices for the juvenile idiopathic inflammatory myopathies: I. Physician, parent, and patient global assessments. Arthritis Rheum 1997; 40: 1976–83., , , , , , et al, in cooperation with the
- 17Workshop report: defining clinical improvement in adult and juvenile myositis. J Rheumatol 2003; 30: 603–17., , , , , , et al.
- 21Generalized estimating equations. Boca Raton (FL): Chapman & Hall/CRC; 2003., .
- 34A proposal for a pediatric version of the Systemic Lupus International Collaborating Clinics/American College of Rheumatology Damage Index based on the analysis of 1,015 patients with juvenile-onset systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 2989–96., , , , , , et al.