Drs. Askling and von Vollenhoven have each received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from Wyeth, Schering-Plough, and Abbott (less than $10,000 each).
Rheumatoid Arthritis Clinical Studies
Cancer risk in patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with anti–tumor necrosis factor α therapies: Does the risk change with the time since start of treatment?
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 60, Issue 11, pages 3180–3189, November 2009
How to Cite
Askling, J., van Vollenhoven, R. F., Granath, F., Raaschou, P., Fored, C. M., Baecklund, E., Dackhammar, C., Feltelius, N., Cöster, L., Geborek, P., Jacobsson, L. T., Lindblad, S., Rantapää-Dahlqvist, S., Saxne, T. and Klareskog, L. (2009), Cancer risk in patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with anti–tumor necrosis factor α therapies: Does the risk change with the time since start of treatment?. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 60: 3180–3189. doi: 10.1002/art.24941
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2009
- Swedish Cancer Society
- Stockholm County Council
- Swedish Biologics Register
- Abbott Immunology
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- The South Swedish Anti-TNF Register has received funding from the King Gustav V
- Kock Foundations
- Swedish National Board of Health and Welfare
- 9Remicade (infliximab) medication guide. Malvern (PA): Centocor Ortho Biotech; 2009. URL: http://www.remicade.com/pdf/HCP_PPI.pdf.
- 14Cancer incidence in Sweden 2005. Stockholm: National Board of Health and Welfare; 2007.
- 16International classification of diseases, seventh revision. Geneva: World Health Organization; 1955.