Getting them even earlier: Identifying individuals before clinical presentation with rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 61, Issue 12, pages 1620–1622, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Liao, K. P. and Costenbader, K. H. (2009), Getting them even earlier: Identifying individuals before clinical presentation with rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 61: 1620–1622. doi: 10.1002/art.24991
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: T32-AR055885, P60-AR047782
- 1FIN-RACo Trial Group. Retardation of joint damage in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis by initial aggressive treatment with disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs: five-year experience from the FIN-RACo Study. Arthritis Rheum 2004; 50: 2072–81., , , , , , et al, for the
- 13Ability of the American College of Rheumatology 1987 criteria to predict rheumatoid arthritis in patients with early arthritis and classification of these patients two years later. Arthritis Rheum 2001; 44: 2485–91., , , , , , et al.
- 21Epidemiological Investigation of Rheumatoid Arthritis Study Group. A new model for an etiology of rheumatoid arthritis: smoking may trigger HLA–DR (shared epitope)–restricted immune reactions to autoantigens modified by citrullination. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 38–46., , , , , , et al, and the
- 23The Framingham Study: historical insight on the impact of cardiovascular risk factors in men versus women. J Gend Specif Med 2002; 5: 27–37..
- 24On the use of sibling recurrence risks to select environmental factors liable to interact with genetic risk factors. Eur J Hum Genet 2009. E-pub ahead of print., , , .