Dr. Genovese has received consulting fees from Eli Lilly, Novartis, Schering-Plough, and Amgen (less than $10,000 each).
LY2439821, a humanized anti–interleukin-17 monoclonal antibody, in the treatment of patients with rheumatoid arthritis: A phase I randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, proof-of-concept study
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 929–939, April 2010
How to Cite
Genovese, M. C., Van den Bosch, F., Roberson, S. A., Bojin, S., Biagini, I. M., Ryan, P. and Sloan-Lancaster, J. (2010), LY2439821, a humanized anti–interleukin-17 monoclonal antibody, in the treatment of patients with rheumatoid arthritis: A phase I randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, proof-of-concept study. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 62: 929–939. doi: 10.1002/art.27334
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2009
- Chorus, a Division of Eli Lilly
- 1RITUXAN (rituximab) [package insert]. South San Francisco: Biogen Idec, Inc. and Genentech, Inc.; 2008.
- 2ORENCIA (abatacept) [package insert]. Princeton (NJ): Bristol-Myers Squibb; 2009. URL: http://packageinserts.bms.com/pi/pi_orencia.pdf.
- 20Association of interleukin-18 expression with enhanced levels of both interleukin-1β and tumor necrosis factor α in knee synovial tissue of patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 48: 339–47., , , , , , et al.
- 26AIN457, an anti-IL-17 antibody, shows good safety and induces clinical responses in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis (RA) despite methotrexate therapy in a randomized, double-blind proof-of-concept trial [abstract]. Ann Rheum Dis 2009; 68( Suppl 3): iii125., , , , , , et al.