Dr. Hayes receives royalties for the Manual for Physical Agents, 5th edition, Prentice Hall, 2000.
Osteoarthritis Clinical Studies
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 1403–1411, May 2010
How to Cite
Chang, A., Hochberg, M., Song, J., Dunlop, D., Chmiel, J. S., Nevitt, M., Hayes, K., Eaton, C., Bathon, J., Jackson, R., Kwoh, C. K. and Sharma, L. (2010), Frequency of varus and valgus thrust and factors associated with thrust presence in persons with or at higher risk of developing knee osteoarthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 62: 1403–1411. doi: 10.1002/art.27377
This article was prepared using an OAI public use data set in addition to data obtained within an NIH/NIAMS-funded ancillary grant.
This article does not necessarily reflect the opinions or views of the Osteoarthritis Initiative (OAI) Study Investigators, the NIH, or the private funding partners.
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2009
- NIH (National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases [NIAMS]). Grant Number: R01-AR-52918
- OAI. The OAI is a public–private partnership comprising five contracts funded by the NIH. Grant Numbers: N01-AR-2-2258, N01-AR-2-2259, N01-AR-2-2260, N01-AR-2-2261, N01-AR-2-2262
- OAI Study Investigators
- Merck Research Laboratories
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Foundation for the NIH