Dr. Seibold has received consulting fees and/or honoraria from Actelion, FibroGen, Pfizer (more than $10,000 each), Encysive, United Therapeutics, and FibroGen (less than $10,000 each); he has received research funding from Actelion, Pfizer, Encysive, FibroGen, Centocor, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Genzyme, Eli Lilly, Gilead Sciences, and United Therapeutics. Dr. Seibold's spouse is a full-time employee of Actelion.
Randomized, prospective, placebo-controlled trial of bosentan in interstitial lung disease secondary to systemic sclerosis†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 62, Issue 7, pages 2101–2108, July 2010
How to Cite
Seibold, J. R., Denton, C. P., Furst, D. E., Guillevin, L., Rubin, L. J., Wells, A., Matucci Cerinic, M., Riemekasten, G., Emery, P., Chadha-Boreham, H., Charef, P., Roux, S. and Black, C. M. (2010), Randomized, prospective, placebo-controlled trial of bosentan in interstitial lung disease secondary to systemic sclerosis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 62: 2101–2108. doi: 10.1002/art.27466
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00070590.
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2009
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Allschwil, Switzerland
- 11for the RAPIDS-2 Investigators. Bosentan reduces the number of new digital ulcers in patients with systemic sclerosis [abstract]. Ann Rheum Dis 2006; 65: S90., , , , , , et al.
- 16Statistical inference based on ranks. New York: John Wiley & Sons; 1984..
- 17Progressive worsening of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: high resolution computed tomography (HRCT) study with functional correlations. Radiol Med (Torino) 2003; 105: 2–11., , , , .
- 22A multicenter, prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of corticosteroids and intravenous cyclophosphamide followed by oral azathioprine for the treatment of pulmonary fibrosis in scleroderma. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 3962–70., , , , , , et al.