Drs. Gottenberg, Ravaud, Combe, Schaeverbeke, and Mariette have received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from Roche (less than $10,000).
Rheumatoid Arthritis Clinical Studies
Risk factors for severe infections in patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with rituximab in the autoimmunity and rituximab registry
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 62, Issue 9, pages 2625–2632, September 2010
How to Cite
Gottenberg, J.-E., Ravaud, P., Bardin, T., Cacoub, P., Cantagrel, A., Combe, B., Dougados, M., Flipo, R. M., Godeau, B., Guillevin, L., Loët, X. L., Hachulla, E., Schaeverbeke, T., Sibilia, J., Baron, G. and Mariette, X. (2010), Risk factors for severe infections in patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with rituximab in the autoimmunity and rituximab registry. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 62: 2625–2632. doi: 10.1002/art.27555
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2009
- Roche (an unrestricted educational grant)
- 2REFLEX Trial Group. Rituximab for rheumatoid arthritis refractory to anti–tumor necrosis factor therapy: results of a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase III trial evaluating primary efficacy and safety at twenty-four weeks. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 2793–806., , , , , , et al, for the
- 3DANCER Study Group. The efficacy and safety of rituximab in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis despite methotrexate treatment: results of a phase IIb randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging trial. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 1390–400., , , , , , et al, for the
- 5British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register Control Centre Consortium, Silman AJ, et al, on behalf of the British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register. Rates of serious infection, including site-specific and bacterial intracellular infection, in rheumatoid arthritis patients receiving anti–tumor necrosis factor therapy: results from the British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 2368–76., , , ,
- 6British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register Control Centre Consortium, et al, on behalf of the British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register. Serious infection following anti–tumor necrosis factor α therapy in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: lessons from interpreting data from observational studies. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 56: 2896–904., , , , ,
- 10Anti-TNF antibody therapy in rheumatoid arthritis and the risk of serious infections and malignancies: systematic review and meta-analysis of rare harmful effects in randomized controlled trials [published erratum appears in JAMA 2006;295:2482]. JAMA 2006; 295: 2275–85., , , , , .
- 12Long term safety of rituximab: follow-up of the RA clinical trials and re-treatment population [abstract]. Ann Rheum Dis 2009; 68 Suppl 3: 76., , , , , , et al.
- 15RA patients treated with rituximab: routine care data of the German biologics register RABBIT. [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2008; 58 Suppl: S305., , , , , , et al.