Dr. Aletaha has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from Abbott, Bristol-Myers Squibb, UCB, Schering-Plough, Wyeth, and Roche (less than $10,000 each).
The 2010 American College of Rheumatology/European League Against Rheumatism classification criteria for rheumatoid arthritis: Phase 2 methodological report
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 62, Issue 9, pages 2582–2591, September 2010
How to Cite
Neogi, T., Aletaha, D., Silman, A. J., Naden, R. L., Felson, D. T., Aggarwal, R., Bingham, C. O., Birnbaum, N. S., Burmester, G. R., Bykerk, V. P., Cohen, M. D., Combe, B., Costenbader, K. H., Dougados, M., Emery, P., Ferraccioli, G., Hazes, J. M. W., Hobbs, K., Huizinga, T. W. J., Kavanaugh, A., Kay, J., Khanna, D., Kvien, T. K., Laing, T., Liao, K., Mease, P., Ménard, H. A., Moreland, L. W., Nair, R., Pincus, T., Ringold, S., Smolen, J. S., Stanislawska-Biernat, E., Symmons, D., Tak, P. P., Upchurch, K. S., Vencovský, J., Wolfe, F. and Hawker, G. (2010), The 2010 American College of Rheumatology/European League Against Rheumatism classification criteria for rheumatoid arthritis: Phase 2 methodological report. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 62: 2582–2591. doi: 10.1002/art.27580
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2010
- American College of Rheumatology and the European League Against Rheumatism
- 4Improving wait times in the referral-consultation process: WCWL priority referral scores. Proceeding of the Taming of the Queue VI Conference, Canadian Policy Research Networks. 2009 Mar 27–28; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada., .
- 5Developing priority-setting referral tools for medical sub-specialities. Proceedings of the Annual Canadian Association for Health Services and Policy Research Conference. 2008 May 26–28; Gatineau, Quebec, Canada., , .
- 6Western Canada Wait List Project Rheumatology Clinical Panel. Priority-setting for referrals from primary case physicians to rheumatologists [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2008; 58 Suppl: S884., , , ,
- 7Assigning clinical priority: a systematic methodology. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Priorities in Health Care, International Health Economics Association. 2006 Sep 20–22; Toronto, Ontario, Canada., , , , , , et al.
- 8Prioritisation for coronary artery bypass surgery: can the process be improved? Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Priorities in Health Care, International Health Economics Association. 2004 Nov 3–5; Wellington, New Zealand., , , , , .
- 10Value of anti–modified citrullinated vimentin and third-generation anti–cyclic citrullinated peptide compared with second-generation anti–cyclic citrullinated peptide and rheumatoid factor in predicting disease outcome in undifferentiated arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Rheum 2009; 60: 2232–41., , , , , , et al.
- 11Levels of anti-CCP and IgM RF predict persistent arthritis in patients with very early undifferentiated arthritis (UA) [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2009; 60 Suppl: S123., , , , , , et al.