Dr. Curtis has received honoraria from Pfizer (less than $10,000) and research grants and consulting fees from Roche, UCB, Centocor, Amgen, and the Consortium of Rheumatology Researchers of North America (more than $10,000 each).
The incidence of gastrointestinal perforations among rheumatoid arthritis patients
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 346–351, February 2011
How to Cite
Curtis, J. R., Xie, F., Chen, L., Spettell, C., McMahan, R. M., Fernandes, J. and Delzell, E. (2011), The incidence of gastrointestinal perforations among rheumatoid arthritis patients. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 63: 346–351. doi: 10.1002/art.30107
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2010 12:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2010
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: R01-HS-018517
- NIH. Grant Number: AR-053351
- 1Gastrointestinal safety in patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with tocilizumab: data from Roche clinical trials [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2009; 60 Suppl: S602., , , , , .
- 2British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register Control Centre Consortium, et al, on behalf of the British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register. Serious infection following anti–tumor necrosis factor α therapy in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: lessons from interpreting data from observational studies. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 56: 2896–904., , , , ,
- 4Validation of ICD-9-CM to identify GI perforation in administrative claims data among rheumatoid arthritis patients [abstract]. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2010; 19 Suppl 1: S58., , , , .
- 5Epidemiology. New York: Oxford University Press; 2002..
- 8Food and Drug Administration. Safety update on TNF-α antagonists: infliximab and etanercept. URL: http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/01/briefing/3779b2_01_cber_safety%20_revision2.pdf.