Dr. Boers has received consulting fees from Roche (more than $10,000) and from GlaxoSmithKline, Augurex, Novartis, Horizon, Mundipharma, Merck Serono, Phase 3 Development, AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, Abbott, UCB, Sanofi, MedImmune, Schering-Plough, Bristol-Myers Squibb, CombinatoRx, and Genentech (less than $10,000 each).
Syk kinase inhibitors for rheumatoid arthritis: Trials and tribulations
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 329–330, February 2011
How to Cite
Boers, M. (2011), Syk kinase inhibitors for rheumatoid arthritis: Trials and tribulations. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 63: 329–330. doi: 10.1002/art.30109
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 OCT 2010 02:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2010
- 8An oral Syk kinase inhibitor in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis: a three-month randomized, placebo-controlled, phase II study in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis that did not respond to biologic agents. Arthritis Rheum 2011; 63: 337–45., , , , , , et al.