Dr. Prince has received consulting fees from Bristol-Myers Squibb (less than $10,000) and honoraria from Abbott, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis Pharma, Teva Pharma, and Wyeth (less than $10,000 each).
Anakinra as first-line disease-modifying therapy in systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis: Report of forty-six patients from an international multicenter series
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 545–555, February 2011
How to Cite
Nigrovic, P. A., Mannion, M., Prince, F. H. M., Zeft, A., Rabinovich, C. E., van Rossum, M. A. J., Cortis, E., Pardeo, M., Miettunen, P. M., Janow, G., Birmingham, J., Eggebeen, A., Janssen, E., Shulman, A. I., Son, M. B., Hong, S., Jones, K., Ilowite, N. T., Cron, R. Q. and Higgins, G. C. (2011), Anakinra as first-line disease-modifying therapy in systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis: Report of forty-six patients from an international multicenter series. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 63: 545–555. doi: 10.1002/art.30128
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2010 01:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2010
- Samara Jan Turkel Center for Pediatric Autoimmune Disease
- Cogan Family Foundation
- Niels Stensen Foundation
- Val A. Browning Foundation
- Arthritis Foundation Alabama Chapter Endowed Chair in Pediatric Rheumatology at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine
- 1Textbook of pediatric rheumatology. 5th ed. St. Louis: Elsevier; 2005., .
- 18Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance (CARRA), the Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization (PRINTO), and the Pediatric Rheumatology Collaborative Study Group (PRCSG). Preliminary criteria for clinical remission for select categories of juvenile idiopathic arthritis. J Rheumatol 2004; 31: 2290–4., , , for the
- 40Long-term efficacy of the interleukin-1 receptor antagonist anakinra in ten patients with neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory disease/chronic infantile neurologic, cutaneous, articular syndrome. Arthritis Rheum 2010; 62: 258–67., , , , , , et al.
- 41Anakinra treatment prior to steroids in newly diagnosed systemic onset JIA: changing the biology? [abstract]. Ann Rheum Dis 2010; 69 Suppl 3: iii624., , , , , .