Dr. Koetter has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from Abbott, Roche, Chugai, Wyeth, Essex, UCB, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Pfizer (less than $10,000 each).
Efficacy and safety of anakinra therapy in pediatric and adult patients with the autoinflammatory Muckle-Wells syndrome
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 840–849, March 2011
How to Cite
Kuemmerle-Deschner, J. B., Tyrrell, P. N., Koetter, I., Wittkowski, H., Bialkowski, A., Tzaribachev, N., Lohse, P., Koitchev, A., Deuter, C., Foell, D. and Benseler, S. M. (2011), Efficacy and safety of anakinra therapy in pediatric and adult patients with the autoinflammatory Muckle-Wells syndrome. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 63: 840–849. doi: 10.1002/art.30149
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2010 12:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2010
- IKZF at the University of Muenster. Grant Number: Project Foe 2/005/06
- DFG. Grant Number: Project FO 35412-2
- 3De novo CIAS1 mutations, cytokine activation, and evidence for genetic heterogeneity in patients with neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory disease (NOMID): a new member of the expanding family of pyrin-associated autoinflammatory diseases. Arthritis Rheum 2002; 46: 3340–8., , , , , , et al.
- 12Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis with anakinra, a recombinant human interleukin-1 receptor antagonist, in combination with methotrexate: results of a twenty-four–week, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Arthritis Rheum 2002; 46: 614–24., , , , , , et al.
- 17New CIAS1 E311K mutation and cytokine profile in a family of 3 generations with the clinical picture of Muckle-Wells syndrome [abstract]. Clin Exp Rheumatol 2004; 22: 531., , , , , , et al.