Dr. Bendtzen has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from Roche, Wyeth, and Bristol-Myers Squibb (less than $10,000 each) and from Biomonitor A/S (more than $10,000); he owns stock or stock options in Biomonitor A/S.
Is there a need for immunopharmacologic guidance of anti–tumor necrosis factor therapies?
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 867–870, April 2011
How to Cite
Bendtzen, K. (2011), Is there a need for immunopharmacologic guidance of anti–tumor necrosis factor therapies?. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 63: 867–870. doi: 10.1002/art.30207
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2010
- 6Immunogenicity of anti-TNF antibodies. In: van de WeertM, MollerEH, editors. Vol. VIII: Immunogenicity of biopharmaceuticals. New York: Springer; 2008. p. 189–203..
- 12TEMPO (Trial of Etanercept and Methotrexate with Radiographic Patient Outcomes) Study Investigators. Therapeutic effect of the combination of etanercept and methotrexate compared with each treatment alone in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: double-blind randomised controlled trial. Lancet 2004; 363: 675–81., , , , , , et al,
- 13Tumor necrosis factor-α binding capacity and anti-infliximab antibodies measured by fluid-phase radioimmunoassays as predictors of clinical efficacy of infliximab in Crohn's disease. Am J Gastroenterol 2008; 103: 944–8., , .Direct Link: