Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Engraftment of peripheral blood mononuclear cells from systemic lupus erythematosus and antiphospholipid syndrome patient donors into BALB-RAG-2−/−IL-2Rγ−/− mice: A promising model for studying human disease
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 63, Issue 9, pages 2764–2773, September 2011
How to Cite
Andrade, D., Redecha, P. B., Vukelic, M., Qing, X., Perino, G., Salmon, J. E. and Koo, G. C. (2011), Engraftment of peripheral blood mononuclear cells from systemic lupus erythematosus and antiphospholipid syndrome patient donors into BALB-RAG-2−/−IL-2Rγ−/− mice: A promising model for studying human disease. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 63: 2764–2773. doi: 10.1002/art.30424
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2011 03:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2010
- National Council of Technological and Scientific Development of Brazil. Grant Number: 200591/2008
- NIH. Grant Number: R01-AR-038889
- Mary Kirkland Center for Lupus Research
- 2Theodore E. Antiphospholipid syndrome revisited: a disorder initiated by inflammation. Trans Am Clin Climatol Assoc 2007; 118: 99–114., .
- 15Amelioration of lupus manifestations by a peptide based on the complementarity determining region 1 of an autoantibody in severe combined immunodeficient (SCID) mice engrafted with peripheral blood lymphocytes of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) patients. Clin Exp Immunol 2004; 137: 513–20., , , .
- 17LUMINA Study Group. Systemic lupus erythematosus in a multiethnic US cohort, XXXVII: association of lymphopenia with clinical manifestations, serologic abnormalities, disease activity, and damage accrual. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 55: 799–806., , , , , , for the
- 27Human peripheral blood leucocyte non-obese diabetic-severe combined immunodeficiency interleukin-2 receptor γ chain gene mouse model of xenogeneic graft-versus-host-like disease and the role of host major histocompatibility complex. Clin Exp Immunol 2009; 157: 104–18., , , , , , et al.