Prediction of pulmonary hypertension related to systemic sclerosis by an index based on simple clinical observations
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 63, Issue 9, pages 2790–2796, September 2011
How to Cite
Meune, C., Avouac, J., Airò, P., Beretta, L., Dieudé, P., Wahbi, K., Caramaschi, P., Tiev, K., Cappelli, S., Diot, E., Vacca, A., Cracowski, J.-L., Sibilia, J., Kahan, A., Matucci-Cerinic, M. and Allanore, Y. (2011), Prediction of pulmonary hypertension related to systemic sclerosis by an index based on simple clinical observations. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 63: 2790–2796. doi: 10.1002/art.30432
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAY 2011 10:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
- 9High N-terminal pro–brain natriuretic peptide levels and low diffusing capacity for carbon monoxide as independent predictors of the occurrence of precapillary pulmonary arterial hypertension in patients with systemic sclerosis. Arthritis Rheum 2008; 58: 284–91., , , , , , et al.
- 10N-terminal pro–brain natriuretic peptide as a diagnostic marker of early pulmonary artery hypertension in patients with systemic sclerosis and effects of calcium-channel blockers. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 48: 3503–8., , , , , , et al.
- 18ItinérAIR-Sclérodermie Study Group. The three-year incidence of pulmonary arterial hypertension associated with systemic sclerosis in a multicenter nationwide longitudinal study in France. Arthritis Rheum 2009; 60: 1831–9., , , , , , et al, and the
- 20The Prevalence of Undiagnosed Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension in Subjects with Connective Tissue Disease at the Secondary Health Care Level of Community-Based Rheumatologists (the UNCOVER study). Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 2125–32., , , , , .
- 23Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary hypertension: the Task Force for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Respiratory Society (ERS), endorsed by the International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation (ISHLT). Eur Heart J 2009; 30: 2493–537., , , , , , et al.