Drs. Roth and Tseng contributed equally to this work.
Predicting treatment outcomes and responder subsets in scleroderma-related interstitial lung disease†
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 63, Issue 9, pages 2797–2808, September 2011
How to Cite
Roth, M. D., Tseng, C.-H., Clements, P. J., Furst, D. E., Tashkin, D. P., Goldin, J. G., Khanna, D., Kleerup, E. C., Li, N., Elashoff, D., Elashoff, R. M. and Scleroderma Lung Study Research Group (2011), Predicting treatment outcomes and responder subsets in scleroderma-related interstitial lung disease. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 63: 2797–2808. doi: 10.1002/art.30438
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00004563.
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAY 2011 10:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2010
- NIH (National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute). Grant Numbers: R01-HL-089758, R01-HL-089901
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: R01-AR-055075
- 2A multicenter, prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of corticosteroids and intravenous cyclophosphamide followed by oral azathioprine for the treatment of pulmonary fibrosis in scleroderma. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 3962–70., , , , , , et al.
- 8Effects of cyclophosphamide on pulmonary function in patients with scleroderma and interstitial lung disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials and observational prospective cohort studies. Arthritis Res Ther 2008; 10: R124., , , .
- 19Subset selection in regression. 2nd ed. New York: Chapman & Hall/CRC Press; 2002. p. 1–162..
- 20Classification and regression trees. Boca Raton (FL): Chapman & Hall; 1998. p. 1–358., , , .