Drs. T. M. Aune and N. J. Olsen are co-owners of ArthroChip.
Increased sensitivity to apoptosis induced by methotrexate is mediated by JNK
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 63, Issue 9, pages 2606–2616, September 2011
How to Cite
Spurlock, C. F., Aune, Z. T., Tossberg, J. T., Collins, P. L., Aune, J. P., Huston, J. W., Crooke, P. S., Olsen, N. J. and Aune, T. M. (2011), Increased sensitivity to apoptosis induced by methotrexate is mediated by JNK. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 63: 2606–2616. doi: 10.1002/art.30457
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAY 2011 02:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R42-AI-53984, R01-AI-44924
- American College of Rheumatology (Within Our Reach program grant to Dr. Olsen)
- McGee Foundation
- Vanderbilt Ingram Cancer Center. Grant Number: P30-CA-68485
- Vanderbilt Digestive Disease Research Center. Grant Number: DK-058404
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ART_30457_sm_SupplementaryFigure1.docx||76K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|ART_30457_sm_SupplementaryFigure2.docx||34K||Supplementary Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.