Implementation of a treat-to-target strategy in very early rheumatoid arthritis: Results of the Dutch Rheumatoid Arthritis Monitoring remission induction cohort study
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 63, Issue 10, pages 2865–2872, October 2011
How to Cite
Vermeer, M., Kuper, H. H., Hoekstra, M., Haagsma, C. J., Posthumus, M. D., Brus, H. L. M., van Riel, P. L. C. M. and van de Laar, M. A. F. J. (2011), Implementation of a treat-to-target strategy in very early rheumatoid arthritis: Results of the Dutch Rheumatoid Arthritis Monitoring remission induction cohort study. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 63: 2865–2872. doi: 10.1002/art.30494
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2011 10:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2010
- Unrestricted educational grant from Abbott, The Netherlands
- 4American College of Rheumatology and the European League Against Rheumatism Committee to Define Remission for Clinical Trials. Evidence for predictive validity of remission on long-term outcome in rheumatoid arthritis: a systematic review. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 2010; 62: 108–17., , , , , , for the
- 9Utrecht Rheumatoid Arthritis Cohort study group. Intensive treatment with methotrexate in early rheumatoid arthritis: aiming for remission. Computer Assisted Management in Early Rheumatoid Arthritis (CAMERA, an open-label strategy trial). Ann Rheum Dis 2007; 66: 1443–9., , , , , , et al, on behalf of the
- 10Very early treatment with infliximab in addition to methotrexate in early, poor-prognosis rheumatoid arthritis reduces magnetic resonance imaging evidence of synovitis and damage, with sustained benefit after infliximab withdrawal: results from a twelve-month randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 27–35., , , , , , et al.
- 29Development and validation of the European League Against Rheumatism response criteria for rheumatoid arthritis: comparison with the preliminary American College of Rheumatology and the World Health Organization/International League Against Rheumatism Criteria. Arthritis Rheum 1996; 39: 34–40., , , , , .
- 30Subcommittee for Criteria of Remission in Rheumatoid Arthritis of the American Rheumatism Association Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee. Preliminary criteria for clinical remission in rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Rheum 1981; 24: 1308–15., , , and the
- 32Effectiveness of tumor necrosis factor inhibitors in rheumatoid arthritis in an observational cohort study: comparison of patients according to their eligibility for major randomized clinical trials. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 3399–407., , , , , , et al.