Drs. Tanaka and Izawa contributed equally to this work.
High incidence of NLRP3 somatic mosaicism in patients with chronic infantile neurologic, cutaneous, articular syndrome: Results of an international multicenter collaborative study
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 63, Issue 11, pages 3625–3632, November 2011
How to Cite
Tanaka, N., Izawa, K., Saito, M. K., Sakuma, M., Oshima, K., Ohara, O., Nishikomori, R., Morimoto, T., Kambe, N., Goldbach-Mansky, R., Aksentijevich, I., de Saint Basile, G., Neven, B., van Gijn, M., Frenkel, J., Aróstegui, J. I., Yagüe, J., Merino, R., Ibañez, M., Pontillo, A., Takada, H., Imagawa, T., Kawai, T., Yasumi, T., Nakahata, T. and Heike, T. (2011), High incidence of NLRP3 somatic mosaicism in patients with chronic infantile neurologic, cutaneous, articular syndrome: Results of an international multicenter collaborative study. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 63: 3625–3632. doi: 10.1002/art.30512
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUN 2011 02:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2011
- Mitsubishi Pharma Research Foundation
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare
- 4De novo CIAS1 mutations, cytokine activation, and evidence for genetic heterogeneity in patients with neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory disease (NOMID): a new member of the expanding family of pyrin-associated autoinflammatory diseases. Arthritis Rheum 2002; 46: 3340–8., , , , , , et al.
- 9A somatic NLRP3 mutation as a cause of a sporadic case of chronic infantile neurologic, cutaneous, articular syndrome/neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory disease: novel evidence of the role of low-level mosaicism as the pathophysiologic mechanism underlying Mendelian inherited diseases. Arthritis Rheum 2010; 62: 1158–66., , , , , , et al.