Drs. Khanna and Rajeev Saggar contributed equally to this work.
A one-year, phase I/IIa, open-label pilot trial of imatinib mesylate in the treatment of systemic sclerosis–associated active interstitial lung disease†
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 63, Issue 11, pages 3540–3546, November 2011
How to Cite
Khanna, D., Saggar, R., Mayes, M. D., Abtin, F., Clements, P. J., Maranian, P., Assassi, S., Saggar, R., Singh, R. R. and Furst, D. E. (2011), A one-year, phase I/IIa, open-label pilot trial of imatinib mesylate in the treatment of systemic sclerosis–associated active interstitial lung disease. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 63: 3540–3546. doi: 10.1002/art.30548
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00512902.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2011 12:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2010
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- NIH (National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases). Grant Number: K23-AR-053858-04
- 19Investigators of the D-Penicillamine, Human Recombinant Relaxin, and Oral Bovine Type I Collagen Clinical Trials. Course of the modified Rodnan skin thickness score in systemic sclerosis clinical trials: analysis of three large multicenter, double-blind, randomized controlled trials. Arthritis Rheum 2009; 60: 2490–8., , , , , , et al, for the
- 22Imatinib mesylate (Gleevec) in the treatment of systemic sclerosis: interim results of a phase IIa, one year, open label clinical trial [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2009; 60 Suppl: S226., , , , , , et al.