Dr. Schumacher has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from Regeneron, Takeda, Savient, Ardea, Pfizer, Xoma, and Novartis (less than $10,000 each).
Rilonacept (Interleukin-1 Trap) in the prevention of acute gout flares during initiation of urate-lowering therapy: Results of a phase II randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial†
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 876–884, March 2012
How to Cite
Schumacher, H. R., Sundy, J. S., Terkeltaub, R., Knapp, H. R., Mellis, S. J., Stahl, N., Yancopoulos, G. D., Soo, Y., King-Davis, S., Weinstein, S. P., Radin, A. R. and 0619 Study Group (2012), Rilonacept (Interleukin-1 Trap) in the prevention of acute gout flares during initiation of urate-lowering therapy: Results of a phase II randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 64: 876–884. doi: 10.1002/art.33412
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00610363.
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2012 04:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 19Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America Inc. Febuxostat 40 mg and 80 mg, NDA no. 21-856, indication: treatment of hyperuricemia in patients with gout. Briefing document for Advisory Committee, Division of Anesthesia, Analgesia, and Rheumatology Products, FDA Advisory Committee Meeting, November 24, 2008.
- 24A retrospective study of the relationship between serum urate level and recurrent attacks of gouty arthritis: evidence for reduction of recurrent gouty arthritis with antihyperuricemic therapy. Arthritis Rheum 2004; 51: 321–5., , .