Dr. Wallace has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from Bristol-Myers Squibb and Genentech (less than $10,000 each) and research grants from Amgen and Pfizer.
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 2012–2021, June 2012
How to Cite
Wallace, C. A., Giannini, E. H., Spalding, S. J., Hashkes, P. J., O'Neil, K. M., Zeft, A. S., Szer, I. S., Ringold, S., Brunner, H. I., Schanberg, L. E., Sundel, R. P., Milojevic, D., Punaro, M. G., Chira, P., Gottlieb, B. S., Higgins, G. C., Ilowite, N. T., Kimura, Y., Hamilton, S., Johnson, A., Huang, B., Lovell, D. J. and for the Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance (2012), Trial of early aggressive therapy in polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 64: 2012–2021. doi: 10.1002/art.34343
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00443430.
The contents of this publication are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official view of the National Center for Research Resources or the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2011 10:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1R21-AR-48355-1, 1RO1-AR-049762-01A2, 3R01-AR-049762-04S1, P60-AR-047784-07, P30-AR-47363
- Howe Endowment for Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis Research, Friends of the Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance
- Arthritis Foundation
- Clinical and Translational Science Awards. Grant Numbers: UL1-RR-025014, UL1-RR-025764, UL1-RR-024131, CO6-RR-11234, UL1-RR-025750, KL2-RR-025749, TL1-RR-025748
- National Center for Research Resources
- NIH Roadmap for Medical Research
- 7Pediatric Rheumatology Collaborative Study Group. Safety and efficacy of up to eight years of continuous etanercept therapy in patients with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Rheum 2008; 58: 1496–504., , , , , , et al, for the
- 92011 American College of Rheumatology recommendations for the treatment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis: initiation and safety monitoring of therapeutic agents for the treatment of arthritis and systemic features. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 2011; 63: 465–82., , , , , , et al.
- 23National Cancer Institute. Common terminology criteria for adverse events (CTCAE): glossary report. Version 3. Bethesda (MD): NIH, National Cancer Institute; 2003.
- 32Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance (CARRA), the Pediatric Rheumatology Collaborative Study Group (PRCSG), and the Paediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organisation (PRINTO). American College of Rheumatology provisional criteria for defining clinical inactive disease in select categories of juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 2011; 63: 929–36., , , , , for the