Ms Weix and Dr. Förger contributed equally to this work.
Influence of pregnancy on the adipocytokine and peroxisome proliferator–activated receptor pathways in peripheral blood mononuclear cells from healthy donors and rheumatoid arthritis patients
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 64, Issue 7, pages 2095–2103, July 2012
How to Cite
Weix, J., Förger, F., Häupl, T., Surbek, D., Østensen, M. and Villiger, P. M. (2012), Influence of pregnancy on the adipocytokine and peroxisome proliferator–activated receptor pathways in peripheral blood mononuclear cells from healthy donors and rheumatoid arthritis patients. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 64: 2095–2103. doi: 10.1002/art.34375
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2012 11:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SNF 320030-116273
- Kurt and Senta Herrmann Foundation
- Olga Mayenfisch Foundation
- University Hospital, Bern (Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology research funding)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ART_34375_sm_SupplFig1.doc||45K||Supplementary Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.