Dr. Branch has served as an expert witness concerning antiphospholipid syndrome and pregnancy.
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Prediction of adverse pregnancy outcome by the presence of lupus anticoagulant, but not anticardiolipin antibody, in patients with antiphospholipid antibodies†
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 64, Issue 7, pages 2311–2318, July 2012
How to Cite
Lockshin, M. D., Kim, M., Laskin, C. A., Guerra, M., Branch, D. W., Merrill, J., Petri, M., Porter, T. F., Sammaritano, L., Stephenson, M. D., Buyon, J. and Salmon, J. E. (2012), Prediction of adverse pregnancy outcome by the presence of lupus anticoagulant, but not anticardiolipin antibody, in patients with antiphospholipid antibodies. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 64: 2311–2318. doi: 10.1002/art.34402
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00198068.
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2012 03:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2011
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-AR-49772, 1UL1-RR-029893
- Predictors of Pregnancy Outcome: Biomarkers in Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Study
- Mary Kirkland Center for Lupus Research
- Barbara Volcker Center for Women and Rheumatic Disease
- Mary Kirkland Center for Lupus Research and by Rheuminations, Inc.
- National Center for Research Resources
- 15Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee of the American College of Rheumatology. Updating the American College of Rheumatology revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus [letter]. Arthritis Rheum 1997; 40: 1725., for the
- 19American College of Obstetritions and Gynecologists. Intrauterine growth restriction. ACOG practice bulletin 12, reaffirmed 2010. Washington: ACOG; 2000.
- 21Evaluation of screening 590 plasma samples for the lupus anticoagulant using a panel of four tests [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 1998; 41 Suppl: S168., , , .
- 22Subcommittee on Lupus Anticoagulant /Antiphospholipid Antibody of the Scientific and Standardisation Committee of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis. Update of the guidelines for lupus anticoagulant detection. J Thromb Haemost 2009; 7: 1737–40., , , , , , et al, and the
- 27Avortements à repetition, thromboses et anticoagulant circulant antithromboplastine. Nouv Presse Med 1980; 9: 859–864., .