Dr. Goldbach-Mansky has received grant support from Regeneron, Novartis, and Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB.
Sustained response and prevention of damage progression in patients with neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory disease treated with anakinra: A cohort study to determine three- and five-year outcomes†
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 64, Issue 7, pages 2375–2386, July 2012
How to Cite
Sibley, C. H., Plass, N., Snow, J., Wiggs, E. A., Brewer, C. C., King, K. A., Zalewski, C., Kim, H. J., Bishop, R., Hill, S., Paul, S. M., Kicker, P., Phillips, Z., Dolan, J. G., Widemann, B., Jayaprakash, N., Pucino, F., Stone, D. L., Chapelle, D., Snyder, C., Butman, J. A., Wesley, R. and Goldbach-Mansky, R. (2012), Sustained response and prevention of damage progression in patients with neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory disease treated with anakinra: A cohort study to determine three- and five-year outcomes. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 64: 2375–2386. doi: 10.1002/art.34409
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00069329.
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2012 10:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2011
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- Intramural Research Programs of the National Cancer Institute
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
- National Eye Institute
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- NIH Clinical Center
- 5De novo CIAS1 mutations, cytokine activation, and evidence for genetic heterogeneity in patients with neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory disease (NOMID): a new member of the expanding family of pyrin-associated autoinflammatory diseases. Arthritis Rheum 2002; 46: 3340–8., , , , , , et al.
- 11A pilot study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the long-acting interleukin-1 inhibitor rilonacept (interleukin-1 Trap) in patients with familial cold autoinflammatory syndrome. Arthritis Rheum 2008; 58: 2432–42., , , , , , et al.
- 14Long-term efficacy of the interleukin-1 receptor antagonist anakinra in ten patients with neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory disease/chronic infantile neurologic, cutaneous, articular syndrome. Arthritis Rheum 2010; 62: 258–67., , , , , , et al.
- 17High incidence of NLRP3 somatic mosaicism in patients with chronic infantile neurologic, cutaneous, articular syndrome: results of an international multicenter collaborative study. Arthritis Rheum 2011; 63: 3625–32., , , , , , et al.
- 26Safe, rapid-onset, and sustained biological activity of IL-1β regulating antibody XOMA 052 in resistant uveitis of Behçet's disease: preliminary results of a pilot trial [abstract]. Ann Rheum Dis 2010; 69 Suppl III: iii178., , , , .