Dr. Goldbach-Mansky has received grant support from Regeneron, Novartis, and Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB.
Sustained response and prevention of damage progression in patients with neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory disease treated with anakinra: A cohort study to determine three- and five-year outcomes†
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 64, Issue 7, pages 2375–2386, July 2012
How to Cite
Sibley, C. H., Plass, N., Snow, J., Wiggs, E. A., Brewer, C. C., King, K. A., Zalewski, C., Kim, H. J., Bishop, R., Hill, S., Paul, S. M., Kicker, P., Phillips, Z., Dolan, J. G., Widemann, B., Jayaprakash, N., Pucino, F., Stone, D. L., Chapelle, D., Snyder, C., Butman, J. A., Wesley, R. and Goldbach-Mansky, R. (2012), Sustained response and prevention of damage progression in patients with neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory disease treated with anakinra: A cohort study to determine three- and five-year outcomes. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 64: 2375–2386. doi: 10.1002/art.34409
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00069329.
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2012 10:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2011
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- Intramural Research Programs of the National Cancer Institute
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
- National Eye Institute
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- NIH Clinical Center
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ART_34409_sm_SupplFig1.tif||232K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|ART_34409_sm_SupplFig2.tif||624K||Supplementary Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.