Dr. Chambers has received consulting fees from Merck, Orexigen Therapeutics, and Sanofi-Aventis (less than $10,000 each) and grant funding from Sanofi-Aventis.
Pregnancy outcome in women exposed to leflunomide before or during pregnancy
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 64, Issue 7, pages 2085–2094, July 2012
How to Cite
Cassina, M., Johnson, D. L., Robinson, L. K., Braddock, S. R., Xu, R., Jimenez, J. L., Mirrasoul, N., Salas, E., Luo, Y. J., Jones, K. L., Chambers, C. D. and for the Organization of Teratology Information Specialists Collaborative Research Group (2012), Pregnancy outcome in women exposed to leflunomide before or during pregnancy. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 64: 2085–2094. doi: 10.1002/art.34419
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2012 02:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2011
- 1Teratogen update: reproductive risks of leflunomide (Arava), a pyrimidine synthesis inhibitor: counseling women taking leflunomide before or during pregnancy and men taking leflunomide who are contemplating fathering a child. Teratology 2001; 63: 106–12..
- 4Arava (leflunomide) prescribing information. Bridgewater (NJ): Sanofi-Aventis. URL: http://products.sanofi.us/arava/arava.html.
- 16Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Metropolitan Atlanta Congenital Defects Program (MACDP). URL: http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/birthdefects/MACDP.html.
- 18Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. National Center for Health Statistics pediatric growth curves, 2000. URL: http://www.cdc.gov/growthcharts.
- 19Handbook of physical measurements. 2nd ed. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2007., , , .
- 21Smith's recognizable patterns of human malformation. 6th ed. Philadelphia: Elsevier Saunders; 2006..
- 35Chondrodysplasia punctata associated with maternal autoimmune diseases: expanding the spectrum from systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) to mixed connective tissue disease (MCTD) and scleroderma. Report of eight cases. Am J Med Genet A 2008; 146A: 3038–53., , , , , , et al.