Dr. Harvey has received honoraria from Vindico Medical Education (less than $10,000).
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 64, Issue 7, pages 2252–2259, July 2012
How to Cite
Lo, G. H., Harvey, W. F. and McAlindon, T. E. (2012), Associations of varus thrust and alignment with pain in knee osteoarthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 64: 2252–2259. doi: 10.1002/art.34422
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00306774.
The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2012 11:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2011
- Houston VA Health Services Research and Development Center of Excellence. Grant Number: HFP90-020
- Arthritis Investigator Award from the American College of Rheumatology Research and Education Foundation
- Arthritis Foundation
- NIH. Grant Number: M01-RR-00054
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: R01-AR-051361
- 10Kellgren JH, Lawrence JS, editors. The epidemiology of chronic rheumatism: atlas of standard radiographs. Oxford: Blackwell Scientific; 1963.
- 142011 April 9–13; Philadelphia. URL: http://www2.sas.com/proceedings/sugi30/205-30.pdf.. Using the proportional odds model for health-related outcomes: why, when, and how with various SAS procedures. Presented at the SAS Users Group International Conference;
- 20Osteoarthritis Initiative Investigators Group. Bone marrow lesions and joint effusion are strongly and independently associated with weight-bearing pain in knee osteoarthritis: data from the Osteoarthritis Initiative. Osteoarthritis Cartilage 2009; 17: 1562–9., , , , , , et al, for the