Muscle density in rheumatoid arthritis: Associations with disease features and functional outcomes
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 64, Issue 8, pages 2438–2450, August 2012
How to Cite
Kramer, H. R., Fontaine, K. R., Bathon, J. M. and Giles, J. T. (2012), Muscle density in rheumatoid arthritis: Associations with disease features and functional outcomes. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 64: 2438–2450. doi: 10.1002/art.34464
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2012 03:43PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2011
- NIH (National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases). Grant Numbers: AR-050026-01, 1K23-AR-054112-01
- Abbott Medical Student Research Preceptorship award from the Research and Education Foundation of the American College of Rheumatology
- Clinical Investigator Fellowship award from the Research and Education Foundation of the American College of Rheumatology
- NIH (General Clinical Research Center grant). Grant Number: M01-RR-02719
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!