Dr. Fitzcharles has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from Eli Lilly, Janssen, Pfizer, and Purdue Pharma (less than $10,000 each) and has provided expert testimony regarding pain related to rheumatic conditions for the plaintiff and the defense in court trials.
Clinical implications for cannabinoid use in the rheumatic diseases: Potential for help or harm?
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 64, Issue 8, pages 2417–2425, August 2012
How to Cite
Fitzcharles, M.-A., McDougall, J., Ste-Marie, P. A. and Padjen, I. (2012), Clinical implications for cannabinoid use in the rheumatic diseases: Potential for help or harm?. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 64: 2417–2425. doi: 10.1002/art.34522
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2012 02:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2011