Dr. Kim has received research support from Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America and Pfizer.
No differences in cancer screening rates in patients with rheumatoid arthritis compared to the general population
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 64, Issue 10, pages 3076–3082, October 2012
How to Cite
Kim, S. C., Schneeweiss, S., Myers, J. A., Liu, J. and Solomon, D. H. (2012), No differences in cancer screening rates in patients with rheumatoid arthritis compared to the general population. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 64: 3076–3082. doi: 10.1002/art.34542
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2012 11:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K23-AR-059677, K24-AR-055989, P60-AR-047782, R21-DE-018750, R01-AR-056215
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- US Food and Drug Administration
- 6US Preventive Services Task Force. Recommendations for adults. URL: http://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/adultrec.htm.
- 15Modern epidemiology. 3rd ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2008., , .
- 16Regression models and life-tables. J R Stat Soc Ser B 1972; 34: 187–220..
- 19Are patients with inflammatory bowel disease receiving optimal care? Am J Gastroenterol 2005; 100: 1357–61., , , , , .Direct Link:
- 22Anti-TNF antibody therapy in rheumatoid arthritis and the risk of serious infections and malignancies: systematic review and meta-analysis of rare harmful effects in randomized controlled trials [published erratum appears in JAMA 2006;295:2482]. JAMA 2006; 295: 2275–85., , , , , .