Anti-p155 autoantibodies as a diagnostic marker for cancer-associated dermatomyositis: Comment on the article by Trallero-Araguás et al
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 64, Issue 9, page 3059, September 2012
How to Cite
Rhee, R. L. and Baker, J. (2012), Anti-p155 autoantibodies as a diagnostic marker for cancer-associated dermatomyositis: Comment on the article by Trallero-Araguás et al. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 64: 3059. doi: 10.1002/art.34579
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2012 09:26AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!