Dr. Bucala has received honoraria for service on the Scientific Advisory Board of Promedior (less than $10,000) and owns stock or stock options in the company. Promedior is developing recombinant pentraxin to inhibit fibrocytes.
Fibrocytes in rheumatoid pannus: Seed and soil?
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 64, Issue 11, pages 3491–3493, November 2012
How to Cite
Bucala, R. (2012), Fibrocytes in rheumatoid pannus: Seed and soil?. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 64: 3491–3493. doi: 10.1002/art.34585
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2012 09:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2012