Drs. Rajeev Saggar and Khanna contributed equally to this work.
Brief Report: Effect of ambrisentan treatment on exercise-induced pulmonary hypertension in systemic sclerosis: A prospective single-center, open-label pilot study†
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 64, Issue 12, pages 4072–4077, December 2012
How to Cite
Saggar, R., Khanna, D., Shapiro, S., Furst, D. E., Maranian, P., Clements, P., Abtin, F., Dua, S., Belperio, J. and Saggar, R. (2012), Brief Report: Effect of ambrisentan treatment on exercise-induced pulmonary hypertension in systemic sclerosis: A prospective single-center, open-label pilot study. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 64: 4072–4077. doi: 10.1002/art.34614
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT01051960.
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2012 09:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2011
- Gilead Sciences
- 17ACCF/AHA 2009 expert consensus document on pulmonary hypertension: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on Expert Consensus Documents and the American Heart Association developed in collaboration with the American College of Chest Physicians; American Thoracic Society, Inc.; and the Pulmonary Hypertension Association. J Am Coll Cardiol 2009; 53: 1573–619., , , , , , et al.